Murder Trial, Knife Wielding Road Rage, Walmart Fiascos: Washington County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
Thomas J. Fox, 44, was accused of murdering a 39-year-old Oakdale woman last year.
Jail bookings information from Nov. 27 to Dec. 3 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Here is a selection of incidents recently responded to by the Oakdale Police Department.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Nov. 20-26.
The altercation occurred near Panda Express in January.
The incident occurred in late November.
The man, who voted in the 2010 election, was previously convicted of burglary.
Eugene Laron Johnson, 26, of St. Paul, is the latest to face a felony count.
A 44-year-old Stillwater woman was arrested for suspicion of third-degree DWI last week after she was called to pick up her teenage son who was part of a trio reportedly causing a scene at Walmart. The woman allegedly had a .26 blood alcohol content.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Eugene Laron Johnson, 26, of St. Paul, charged with aiding and abetting mail theft.
- Thomas Nicholas Kilcher, 54, of Grey Cloud Island Township, charged with theft.
- William Terence Bice, 27, of Woodbury, charged with terroristic threats.
- Decarieon Dupra Scurlock, 23, of Stillwater, charged with fourth degree assault of a correctional employee.
- Matthew Michael Mills, 21, of Blaine, charged with possession of burglary tools.
- Matthew Michael Mills, 21, charged with possession of burglary tools and theft.
- Travis Glen Lindberg, 23, of Oakdale, charged with domestic assault.
- Kevin Michael Prescott, 51, of Des Moines, Iowa, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Raymond Justin Smith, 35, of Lake Elmo, charged with DWI.
- Chad Mitchell Morris, 37, of Forest Lake, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Charles William Myers, 19, of Stillwater, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- William Mark Bradehoft, 49, charged with domestic assault by strangulation and terroristic threats.
- Jerome Deshawn Misters, 28, of Newport, charged with firearm violation.
- Kevin Dale McMillen, 42, of St. Paul Park, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Timothy Steven Mielzarek, 31, of St. Paul, charged with fifth degree drug possession.