Shooting, Heroin Indictment, Kitchen Fire: Washington County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
Firefighters on Monday extinguished a kitchen fire at a home in the 12800 block of 120th Street in May Township. No one was injured as a result of the blaze.
An omnibus hearing was set for Jan. 25 at 1 p.m. in Washington County District Court. Richard currently remains in jail.
Police were dispatched to 12th Street on Oct. 28.
The Oakdale Police Department responded to the call on Oct. 28.
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Oct. 18 to Oct. 19.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
An Oakdale man was one of the 11 people who were recently indicted.
Jail bookings information from Oct. 22 to Oct. 28 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
William Douglas Wood, 34, was sentenced for making terroristic threats-reckless disregard for risk.
The safe contained more than a third of a pound of marijuana, a digital scale, drug paraphernalia, baggies and a “large amount” of cash.
There were few contacts with police on Wednesday night.
A man apparently shot his estranged wife before he shot himself at a strip mall in Cottage Grove on Oct. 25.
The victim had ties to Woodbury.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Monique Lynn Hammer, 48, of Somerset, Wis., charged with fifth degree drug possession and DWI.
- Michael John Crillo, 33, of Bayport, charged with third degree assault.
- Nathan Lee Populorum, 19, of Woodbury, charged with fifth degree drug sale and possession.
- Charles Anthony Jerde, 30, of White Bear Lake, charged with aiding and abetting second degree burglary.
- Christopher Roboto Knowles, 51, of Minneapolis, charged with check forgery.
- Alfredo Alejandro Gonzalez, 42, of Buffalo, New York, charged with identity theft.
- Brian John Laramy, 45, of Minneapolis, charged with theft.
- Tammy Marie Darsow, 41, of South St. Paul, charged with theft.