Invite a friend
Women on Weights class
Have you always wanted to learn to use the weight room but didn't know how to get started? This class is for you!
- Seven week program designed to help you properly use the weight room.
- A certified personal trainer will lead a group of 3-5 participants through exercises focusing on form and technique, completing a full body workout each week.
- Upon completion of the program you will feel comfortable and confident using all of the strength equipment in the weight room as well as designing and periodizing your own program.
- Each week includes an educational topic related to strength training and a detailed handout of the exercises performed.
- You will learn to use weight machines, cable systems, free weights, body weight, kettlebells, TRX, Bosu, bands and balls.
|Where||River Valley Athletic Club 1826 Northwestern Ave S, Stillwater, MN 55082|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Singles|
|Phone||651-439-7611 ext 50|
|Price||$140 members, $154 non-members|
More About River Valley Athletic Club
This club that touts its size both ways with the claim, "big enough to provide all you'll need and small enough to know your name." The River Valley Athletic Club and Spa is a full-service, fitness facility just south of Curve Crest Road on Northwestern Avenue. The club has a wide offering of free classes, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, onsite child care and a newly remodeled in-house spa/salon. River Valley gives its members the equipment, tools and supportive environment to promote a more positive outlook on life. The club features an impressive collection of cardio equipment and coordinates reward programs with a number of insurance companies. Golfers will find a nice summer perk in the club's discount at Sawmill and Logger's.