"Seriously? Grow up"
"You have got to be kidding me."
"Good Lord! Whose mind would go there! Does this mean the log jam mural needs to be removed from corner of Main & Myrtle?!?"
"Is this for real? Come on people."
"That's just stupid."
"Wow! Some people need to give it a rest!"
"Omg seriously? These people are trying hard to recreate a family, and community focused event .. Give them a break!! You guys are going a great job! Thank you!"
- SEE ALSO: Is 'Log Jam' Vulgar? City of Stillwater Wants New Festival Name
- SEE ALSO: How the Heck Did 'Log Jam' Get a 'Vulgar' Meaning Anyway?
One commenter saw a silver lining to Stillwater Mayor Ken Harycki's concern, as he told the St. Paul Pioneer Press, that "We don't want to be the laughingstock of the nation":
"That would be awesome if people nationwide were talking about Stillwater!!"
Related at Patch:
- How the Heck Did 'Log Jam' Get a 'Vulgar' Meaning Anyway?
- Is 'Log Jam' Vulgar? City of Stillwater Wants New Festival Name
- Okay Then: 'Stillwater Log Jam' It Is!
- Stillwater Log Jam 2014: Sponsorship Opportunities
- 'Stillwater Log Jam' vs. 'Lumberjack Days': Which Name Do You Prefer?
- 'The Locals' Present Proposal for Summer Festival
- Watch the Stillwater City Council Choose The Locals
For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, Like us on Facebook and follow Stillwater Patch on Twitter.