FamilyMeans’ 5th annual Power of the Purse fundraiser is Saturday at the Prom Center in Oakdale.
FamilyMeans helps more than 25,000 people each year with mental health, grief and loss counseling and therapy, consumer credit counseling, caregiver support and youth development that is specifically geared to two low-income communities.
The annual fundraiser is a chance for attendees to learn about FamilyMeans’ programs and services and how they can provide support—should they choose—while enjoying a morning of shopping for purses and other items during a silent auction.
The event’s keynote speaker is Colleen Lindstrom of the “Colleen & Bradley Show” on Talk107 FM.
If You Go:
- What: FamilyMeans’ Power of the Purse Fundraiser
- When: Saturday, Feb. 9 at 10:30 a.m.
- Where: Prom Center, 484 Inwood Ave. N., in Oakdale
- Cost: Tickets are $35 per person ($25 of each ticket is tax deductible).
- Tickets are still available at www.familymeans.org.