Oakdale Woman Faces Murder Charge
The case relates to the Aug. 1, 2012, methadone overdose of a Scandia man.
Investigators Call Dive Teams to Search Lake for Missing Oakdale Woman
Danielle Jelinek has been missing since Dec. 9. Multiple search teams have sought clues to her disappearance. The latest search involved dive teams at Bone Lake.
Post-New Year's Arrests: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Jan. 2 to Jan. 6 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Danielle Anita Krueger, 22, has been charged with second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon. Charges do not indicate a conviction.
Here is a selection of incidents recently responded to by the Oakdale Police Department.
Woodbury Guardian Allegedly Allowed Disabled Teen to Engage in Prostitution
Cheryl Ann Tchida, 50, has been charged with a gross misdemeanor.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Dec. 25 through Jan. 1.
Man Sentenced Following Woodbury Crack Cocaine Bust
The deal went down at the Green Mill in Woodbury in July 2012.
Woodwinds on Accusations of Employee Being Told to Destroy Records: Never Happened
A former patient advocate at the Woodbury hospital said she was told to destroy documents, according to a Star Tribune story.
Three Businesses Burglarized at City Walk in Woodbury
The break-ins occurred during the overnight hours of Tuesday and Wednesday.
Walmart Faces Suspension of Liquor License After Clerk Allegedly Sells Alcohol to Minor
The Oak Park Heights Police Chief will ask the City Council tonight to impose a $1,000 fine and a five-day suspension of Walmart’s liquor license after an employee allegedly sold alcohol to underage person for the second time in two years.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Dushawn Heinken, 47, of Stone Mountain, Georgia, charged with terroristic threats.
- Xavier Moses Dawson, 23, of White Bear Lake, charged with third-degree burglary.
- Heather Marie Rehbein, 27, of Stacy, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Ryan Paul Howard, 23, of Bayport, charged with third-degree assault.
- Kenneth Adam Westbrook, 29, of Bayport, charged with fourth-degree assault.
- Shelby Jo Cook, 27, of St. Paul Park, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Jeffrey Scott Hurst, 41, of Cottage Grove, charged with interference with a previous conviction.
- Danielle Anita Krueger, 22, of Oakdale, charged with second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon.
- Kelli Lynn Caron, 29, of Little Canada, charged with fifth-degree drug possession, possession of burglary tools and receiving stolen property.