Stillwater Police were called to Target on a report of a “known shoplifter” who entered the Stillwater location just after 1 p.m. on Jan. 27, huffed a can of Endust 10 and then attempted to steal it.
Two Stillwater men face felony weapons charges after allegedly shooting at street signs with a .40 Glock handgun as they drove from Stillwater to Hugo and back.
Pretrial Hearing Continued as Prosecutors Wait for an Official Cause of Death
A pretrial hearing for Eric Richard was continued until March, because Washington County prosecutors are still waiting for the medical examiner’s office to complete their investigation into Adam McCloud’s cause of death.
Inmate's Assault on Stillwater Prison Staff Remains Under Investigation
An altercation at Minnesota Correctional Facility-Stillwater began in the food service area Wednesday, when an inmate approached prison staff members with a complaint, and then allegedly attacked DOC four employees without warning.
Further investigation reveals the man was not from Oakdale.
Jail bookings information from Jan. 23 to Jan. 28 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Boys Tased at Park After Trying to Sell iPhone
Two teen-age boys were Tased at Tanners Lake Park earlier this week.
Here is a selection of incidents recently responded to by the Oakdale Police Department.
Minneapolis Woman Allegedly Used Credit Cards Stolen from LA Fitness
Delores Lexus Stennis, 47, of Minneapolis has been charged with financial transaction card fraud and theft.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Jan. 15-21.
Three-Car Crash on Radio Drive Among Several Snow-Related Incidents in Woodbury
Three people were transported to the hospital after a crash after noon near King of Kings Lutheran Church.
Harley Davidson Sullivan and Jared Michael Sternaman face felony burglary charges stemming from the Jan. 23 incident.
Christine Celeste Burtman was arrested in Woodbury after a resident told police she saw her trying to enter houses in the city’s Homestead Hills neighborhood.
Woodbury Man Allegedly Threatens to Cut Off Wife’s Face With a Razor Blade
Robert John Krohn faces a felony charge of making terroristic threats.
Man Tells Police He May Have Accidentally Donated Loaded Pistol to Woodbury Goodwill
The Wisconsin man told authorities he left the handgun between two pairs of pants that were donated to either the Woodbury or Hudson location.
Man Who Accidentally Donated Gun to Goodwill: ‘Pure Panic’
Goodwill officials say they have not found the pistol.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Abdiid Mohamed Adow, 22, of St. Paul, charged on second-degree burglary.
- Joe Louis Johnson, 18, of Woodbury, charged on second-degree assault, domestic assault by strangulation and terroristic threats.
- Lindsey Rayanne Carter, 30, of Grey Cloud Island, charged on financial transaction card fraud.
- Michael George Kimmel, 41, of Stillwater, charged on fifth-degree drug possession.
- Robert Mario Rodriguez, 44, Bayport on third-degree assault.
- Kaylyn Marie Ball, 21, of New Richmond, Wis., charged on criminal vehicular homicide and DWI.
- Mariama S. Kanu, 24, of Burnsville, charged on DWI.
- Joel Samuel Craton, 21, of Cottage Grove, charged on fifth-degree drug sale.
- Brianna Marie Sieg, 22, charged on fifth-degree drug possession.
- Andrew Carter Bennett, 25, of Hastings, charged on fifth-degree drug possession.
- Delores Lexus Stennis, 47, of Minneapolis, charged with financial transaction card fraud.
- Mark Allen Platzer, 46, of Lakeland, charged with domestic assault by strangulation.
- Brandon Santiago Zuniga, 20, of Mahtomedi, charged with aiding and abetting aggravated robbery.
- Brion Charles Andert, 26, of Cottage Grove, charged with first-degree drug possession and dangerous weapon.
- Mark Allen Cerney, 49, of Grey Cloud Island Township, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Eugene Charles Aylward, 43, of South St. Paul, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Matthew Joseph Nelson, 23, of Woodbury, charged with third-degree assault and domestic assault.
- Jose Elijio Williams, 30, of St. Paul Park, arrested on fifth-degree drug possession, giving a false name and fleeing a police officer.
- Darrin Lee Wolf, 23, of Stillwater, charged with theft.
- Kenneth Charles Watkins, 36, of Superior, Wis., charged with being a fugitive from justice from another state.
- Donald Lee Buchmann, 33, charged with check forgery.
- Dominique Salatheial Williams, 23, of St. Paul Park, charged with domestic assault by strangulation and domestic assault.
- John Jason Stanek, 35 of Mahtomedi, charged with third-degree burglary and receiving stolen property.
- Stephan William Krongard, 28, of New Scandia Township, charged with first-degree drug sale.
- Amber Lynn Smith, 25, of Marine on St. Croix, charged with first-degree drug sale.