Reminder: Winter parking rules are in place.
Unless posted with signage stating otherwise, people parking on the street during odd days of the month must park on the side of the street with odd-numbered addresses.
On even days of the month, people must park on the side of the street with even-number addresses.
Parking on the wrong side of the road may result in a misdemeanor parking violation.
After the snow is removed, parking is allowed on both sides of the street at the following locations:
- Churchill Street from Third Street to Fifth Street
- Fourth Street from Willard Street to Hancock Street
- Fourth Street and Third Street from Myrtle Street to Mulberry Street
- Owens Street from Laurel Street 500 feet to the south and between Rice and Myrtle streets.
- Myrtle Street between Owens and Greeley streets.
- Laurel Street 500 feet east of Owens Street.
- Streets in the CBD zoning district.
Sidewalk Snow Removal
Clearing of snow and ice from public sidewalks is the responsibility of the property/business owner. Snow and ice must be removed from the sidewalks within 24 hours after the end of the storm.
Residents are asked to keep snow cleared from around fire hydrants. Should you have a fire at your home this will enable firefighters to provide a quicker solution for the protection of life and property.