Located in the Valley Ridge Mall along the north side of Highway 36, Acapulco Restaurant is a family owned restaurant specializing in Mexican cuisine. The family that owns the restaurant is originally from Jalisco, Mexico and came to Minnesota in the early 1990s. Acapulco is a family affair run by the founders and its nine children. It has locations throughout the Twin Cities metro.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:00am - 11:00pm; Fri - Sat, 11:00am - midnight; Sun, 10:00am - 10:00pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Menu link: www.acapulcomn.com/
- Signature dishes: Fajitas, chiles poblanos, chile colorado, taquitos
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual