Cafe: 651-342-0429; Bike Shop: 651-342-1048
Chilkoot Cafe and Cyclery is a locally owned cafe, coffee shop and hi-end bicycle repair shop.
The cafe uses the ingredients-forward approach making food and pastries from scratch using local, fresh products. That mentality is also applied to their house roasted coffee using in-season coffee that's roasted and ground in-house.
Chilkoot Cafe and Cyclery also has a full-service bike shop specializing in retail, repair and fitting. The bike shop also sells a wide range of bikes.
- Hours: Cafe: Mon-Sat open 6:30 a.m.- 9 p.m. Sun 7:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: June 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: chilkootcc.com/?110050
- Specialties: Scratch cooking with fresh, locally-grown ingredients.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Public restrooms: Yes