This locally owned McDonald's offers the usual lineup of burgers, fries, sandwiches, salads and beverages. There is free Wi-Fi at this location as well as Redbox movies for one dollar. McDonald's supports the nonprofit Ronald McDonald house, which focuses on the critical needs of sick children and their families worldwide.
- Hours: Restaurant hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 11pm; Sun, 6am - 7pm. Drive-thru hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, sandwiches, fries, beverages, salads, more
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/home.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Big Mac
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual