Smalley's Caribbean Barbeque
Smalley's Caribbean Barbecue and Pirate Bar features authentic Caribbean-style jerk tailored to please an American palette.
Owners Shawn Smalley and Tim McKee worked side by side with the Jamaican locals to harvest authentic recipes to implement at Smalley’s. The also import Jamaican Pimento Wood to smoke all the proteins.
In addition to a full menu, Smalley's has the largest Rum/Mojito menu Stillwater, serving more than 150 rums.
- Hours: Summer Hours Mon - Sat: 11:30 a.m. - 2 a.m. Sunday: 11:30 a.m. - 1 a.m. Winter Hours Mon - Wed: 3-9 p.m. Thurs: 11:30 a.m.- 9 p.m. Fri-Sat: 11:30 a.m. 10 p.m. Sunday: 11:30 a.m.- 9 p.m.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders
- Menu link: www.smalleyspiratebbq.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Caribbean-style jerk
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- Features: Dinner, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating, Private parties, Private room
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- What's your specialty drink?: House-made "Kill Devil" rum.
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew