Washington County Historical Society Museum
This was the residence of the Minnesota territorial prison warden. The 14-room home depicts the historic styles of the county from the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Parking is available across Main Street and behind the building for guests who cannot climb the stairs.
- Hours: The museum is open Thursday through Sunday, from 1pm to 5pm, starting May 1 through October 31.
- Founding Date: 1934
- Ticket information: Adults, $5; children, $1 (age 16 and younger); museum members, free
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Family, Individual